TAGGED BY :C
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.Facts about me:
1.) I'll normally always be up for RPs in RP groups.
2.) Unless they're with notes, then I fall behind lD
3.) I always keep tabs open, though, so I haven't forgotten about you guys!
4.) I still have, like, six notes I need to reply to-
5.) I have ideas for new characters.
6.) I don't have any more ideas for some of my old characters.
7.) I'm too nostalgic to swap them out atm :'D
8.) I love Monty Python!!! XD
9.) I draw Pokémon, sure, but I won't play it :C don't ask me why i just won't
10.) I sometimes can't come up with good facts about myself.---Rosie's Questions:
1.) What fandom are you currently in?
The Pokémon Anthro fandom, the Dangan Ronpa fandom and the Object fandom.2.) How many licks does it take to reach to the middle of a tootie-roll pop?
Well, it sort of depends on the licker. For example, if one were to have a smaller tongue, it'd be predictable for them to require many more licks in order to reach the sweet, sugary center. If one were to have a larger tongue, their continuous licks would each be of a greater scale than the person with the smaller tongue, therefore, they'd be able to complete the task much faster. Also, you might possibly be able to complete it faster if one were to have a more rough tongue, compared to a tongue that would slide across the surface of the candy.
Or, you know, you could just bite it. P:3.) You take [insert one of your OCs here (Vincent :C)] to a trip to a city where he/she/it/etc. finds it to be a place filled with radioactive and dangerous zombies. Will he/she/it/etc. survive and escape from this mess? Or die?????? DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN
I'd like to think so, buuuuut... Guy's kind of not that skilled x'D4.) Do you prefer hot dads or hot moms? Both isn't an exception.
Are hot dogs an exception? I love hot dogs. And hamburgers. And other barbeque meats that don't resemble the animal they came from. Mm.5.) If you were a flower/a flower represents you, what would it be? And why????
I'd be... Hmm, a pansy? idk, I like to think I'm colourful despite my Squidward-like boringness lD6.) Try and make a pun with your name. I dare you C;
since it's really hot
i put on
my red ankle socks
turned even more red7.) What kind of "dere" are you/represents you? (yandere, tsundere, kuudere, etc)
ar u ovar hear r ovar dere :C im ovar dere idk hbu /hit8.) Get low, get low, get low, to the windooooooooow, to the wall.
If this is a song, I have no idea where it's from. x'D9.) What's the song you are currently listening to/ previously listening to?
Immortals by Fallout Boy (from Big Hero 6
)! IT IS SO AWESOME OMG ;C;10.) Finish the sentence: I saw __________.
I saw Rosie tag me, so I gladly answered her questions, though when I saw that I needed to come up with my own, I sighed.
1) Favourite Western cartoon?
2) Favourite anime?
3) Which of your own characters are you most interested in?
4) Do you strive to become better with your artistic skills?
5) What's your favourite "plz" icon?
6) Do songs affect your mood?
7) What's something you liked as a kid, but you hate nowadays?
8) Favourite Pokémon?
9) Are you excited for any new movies coming out, based on their trailers?
10) YOU'RE SQUIDWARD- what do you do first!?